- Finish the last problem on the last exam of the semester
- Turn in the very last I will ever see of MAE 521: Theory of Linear Systems (or, Abstract Mathematics in Disguise as Engineering)
- Speak to the undergrads about the forklift palette stacked with satellite building materials, the tool cabinet, and the stop sign that appeared in the middle of my lab
- Walk outdoors in a t-shirt
- Move a combuter into my lab
- Finally move that 5DOF robot arm into my lab!
- Go out for Mexican food and margaritas and stroll about the Commons
- Go watch ‘Finding Neverland’