Originally posted 15 April 2006:
- Be addressed as “Lieutenant Shoer” once again (Ithaca Composite Squadron, Civil Air Patrol)
Kayak in Cayuga Lake (or should I call it Kayaka Lake?)— No have kayak. Yet?
- Go wine-tasting any time I like — Not that I do. But I could!
- Officially call myself a rocket scientist
- Be the first person in the world to work on an entirely new class of spacecraft — Well, in the first group to do so.
- Have a color as a mascot
- Live in my own apartment
- Be surrounded by gorges and waterfalls
- Walk down the hall to the ornithopter lab or mix things up with a visit to the college synchotron — Again, not that I do, but I could! There are some pretty damn cool toys around here.
Use Zaphod Beeblebrox’s pickup line: “Hey baby, you wanna see my spaceship?”— Haven’t come close to making this one yet, much to my disappointment. But just give me a couple years!!