Thursday, 27 March 2008
- Two days worth of teaching myself CSS, +
- Two days worth of hand-coding HTML, +
- Two days worth of finishing an image that has been sitting unfinished on my hard drive FOR LIKE A YEAR, +
- Wasting time I should use for research
= pretty snazzy new web layout.
Wednesday, 5 March 2008
- John McCain
- Cut Congress’ $223 million “Bridge to Nowhere”
- Stay in Iraq for 100 years
- Pick a Democrat, any Democrat
- Who cares about the “Bridge to Nowhere”
- End the Iraq War (est. current price tag: $2 trillion; est. price tag for continued combat operations: $10 billion per month)
Note for the mathematically reluctant: $10 billion/month × 12 months/year × 100 years = 12 trillion dollars, or approximately the entire US 2006 GDP.