- bold italic
- italic with over-arrow
- italic with under-arrow
- italic with over-harpoon
- italic with overbar
- italic with underbar
- italic with under-tilde
Me: Zzz*snort* Huh–euh–wha…? [Sits up violently] Hello?
Housemate: Heyyyyyyy. [Feeling his way along the wall]
Me: Uh… [rubs eyes] You all right, man?
Me: Um, what’s up?
Housemate: I can’t find the stop sign. [Shuffles forward, slaps at wall]
Housemate: The stop sign? I can’t find it.
Me: Oh-kay. Are you drunk?
Me: [Stumbles out from under covers] Oh-kay. That explains things. [Turns on lights]
Housemate: Oh! This is the wrong room!
Me: Uhm, yeah.
Housemate: Whoops. Sorry for scaring you. [Sticks hand out]
Me: Oh, you just startled me is all. Uh… [shakes hand]
Housemate: Okay, goodnight!
Me: Maybe you should drink some water or something.
Housemate: Good idea. Bye! [Waves]
- Time-Varying Inertia for Attitude Control
- AIAA Call for Papers
- taughannock falls state park summer concert series
- magnetic field of a magnetized cylinder
- ma = Fpin + Fcoil + Fcoil, meissner
- Sine sweep
- 2 Jul 08
- X Transfer Functions, Unwindowed Data
- the advanced mirror image method
- exhaust velocity
- Hamilton’s Equations
- FFT, 6.0065 cm
- 0972 counts
- (but bad averaging)
- Glue something here to force flashlight into proper orientation
- Squash ladder match #3
- Binghamton Airshow
- Williams Reunions
- AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference and Exhibit
- Jonathan Coulton concert in New York, NY
- Spore Creature Creator Trial release
- Northern Water Snakes
- Enemy at the Gates
- Robert Downey, Jr.
- Book sale
- Modeling clay
- Window envelopes
- Scrambled eggs
- Nimbus clouds
- Twelve-hour airplane flights
- Five hundred dollars
- Science fiction