Ha, ha! Here is an instance where my list format, which up to this point I’ve found fun and interesting even if it’s sometimes limiting, definitely works in my favor! (Although I suppose I could start writing commentaries, introductions, or conclusions…but that would be a major break from the Lists of Things tradition.) Without further ado, as the title suggests, I resolve to try to:
- Set aside some time each week to bust out the ol’ papers, charcoals, chalk, graphite, and artists’ erasers.
- Set aside some time each week to write. Fiction, that is.
- Call my college friends on the phone more often (i.e., at all). Because other means of keeping in touch don’t seem terribly effective.
- Join the Ithaca Composite Squadron, CAP.
- Start playing squash again.